Ehfaaz’s Response Regarding COVID-19
Ehfaaz Business Partners,
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Ehfaaz to support you and your recycling plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure business continuity and provide maximum support in this time of need.
Our Business Continuity Planning (BCP): Operations
As it has always been, the safety and security of our business partners, collectors, and team members is our greatest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, safety and security of our people and your products. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in compliance with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO, MOHAP, and DM) to make our protocols even more rigorous:
- ✓ Our Office staff are working from home as preventive measure and for social distancing.
- ✓ Our Operations teams are working full time in four hour shifts and are receiving regular briefings andenhanced operating protocols.
- ✓ We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, publicbathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- ✓ We will continue to adjust inbound and outbound logistics timings in line with public safetyrecommendations.
- ✓ We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers, masks and PPE for the Operationsteams.
- ✓ We have suspended destruction witnessing services until further notice, to limit the foot traffic in and out ofour facility.We have activated our response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to clients and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus along any part of our supply chain.Your Recycling & DestructionWe remain committed to offering you flexible recycling & destruction options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our Turnkey solutions to give you extra peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions. For our clients that are affected by any government restrictions (non-essential services as classified by the authorities), we recognize the trust you place in us when we take care of your deliveries. We have added logistics staff on standby that will pick up your items and bring them to our facility within 24 hours’ notice. We are fortunate enough that our free zone has committed to continue business as usual without any disruptions.
- Existing/ongoing Work. All approved jobs – even those not cleared by Customs or delivered yet – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, will be accepted without price adjustments.
- New Work. Any new enquiry you make – even those that need Customs Clearance (“FZ Transit”) – that are approved between today and April 30, 2020 will proceed as normal.If you need to adjust pickup or delivery timings, please contact us via mobile phone or email.Your Enquiries and their StatusWe know that quotations and pricing that we share have validity periods that may expire within this difficult time. We also know that many decisions are and need to continue being made in the current environment and this may limit your ability to come back to us with status updates.
- We will pause the expiration of all quotations scheduled to expire between now and June 30, 2020.
- We will honor all quotations and pricing that has already been shared until June 30, 2020.At Ehfaaz, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of collaboration is needed most of all. Whether you are recycling now or in the future, our team members are ready to support you with the Ehfaaz professionalism you’ve come to expect.